• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Another A-H Enthusiast Joins!

Asia

Freshman Member
Country flag
With these old British cars we need the collective wisdom and experience of all of us to keep them running. I will need help and will assist where I can.

Glad to be part of this.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Asia

Welcome to the forum

You will get plenty of help, tips and advice in the A-H section of the forum.

Post come photos of your car.

The pub is an area where almost anything comes up for discussion.

David

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Glad to have you aboard! And you're right that we need the collective wisdom of all LBC enthusiasts. That's why I encourage folks to participate here and not just lurk. We need to keep this a viable resource for all LBC enthusiasts and that can't happen without folks participating in the discussions.

OP
A

Asia

Freshman Member
Country flag
Here's a picture of my 1960 BT7:
left front view.JPG

OP
A

Asia

Freshman Member
Country flag
Glad to have you aboard! And you're right that we need the collective wisdom of all LBC enthusiasts. That's why I encourage folks to participate here and not just lurk. We need to keep this a viable resource for all LBC enthusiasts and that can't happen without folks participating in the discussions.
RIght now I'm seeking guidance on replacing the rear shackles on the rear leaf springs. Seems like I recently saw a post explaining the process and how to do it without killing yourself with a loaded spring.
Can you give me any direction?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
RIght now I'm seeking guidance on replacing the rear shackles on the rear leaf springs. Seems like I recently saw a post explaining the process and how to do it without killing yourself with a loaded spring.
Can you give me any direction?
I would definitely post your questions in out Austin Healey forum. Very active with lots of friendly members.