• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

new member yippy!!!!!

durangoMG

Freshman Member
i currently own a 66 MGB with OD. Its in the current stage of being completely rebuilt. My car will be classified as a resto-mod. Im super excited to start this project. I will however be needing help and plan on selling alot of parts I wont need. Cheers!!!:cheers:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Well you've come to the right place! Welcome aboard! By the way, I love Durango! Want to take that train up to Silverton again!

By the way, have the Aspens already peaked yet?

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF,

Hopefully you have already posted in the MG forum here. We hope to see you joining a discussion in The Pub someday, and look forward to photos of your MGB with the lovely Durango backdrop when you complete your project. My wife and I enjoyed a stop in Durango last fall while visiting the Four Corners region.