• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR5/TR250 New Addition

Joe_Healey

Country flag
'68 TR250 - 65000 original miles - original paint, interior and rust - last ran 1979. Last Triumph I owned was 1967, a TR4 I bought from a Jesuit priest at Fordham and the car I had when I met my wife . I plan on it being a family project for me, my son in law and grand kids. The 3 in the picture are the granddaughter - in the middle - and her best friends.

Joe

Attachments

• IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 90

M_Pied_Lourd

Darth Vader
Country flag
Congrats on your purchase. I'm in the middle of restoring one :cool:

Looks like a great project. I look forward to seeing some updates along the way.

Cheers
Tush

rjc157

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Joe seen your car at the Hermitage a few times was the purchase local . TG the girls are Yankee fans.

TR4nut

Yoda
Country flag
You picked a great project! A great picture there too!

OP
Joe_Healey

Joe_Healey

Country flag
RJC157

Yes the car was local to me. It came out of a garage in Ridgewood NJ. I meet the guy about a year ago while gasing up. A short conversation and I told him if he was looking to sell the car to let me know. A year later I got the call to my surprise. Not to disappoint but the grandkid is a Mets-Jets-Nets fan. They understand disappointment.

Joe

OP
Joe_Healey

Joe_Healey

Country flag
Sorry, can't do that. They are following in my my foot steps. I started life as a Wille Mays, Joe Namath fan. I will say that growing up in NY in the 50s and 60s was magical. I was born in 1947 and was 12 before I realized the World Series wasn't always in NY. Mays, Mantle or Snider. For me its Mays always. Let the flames begin.

BTW. I recognize your Healey also, a very nicely done car

Last edited: