• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Third TR3

tonytr3

Freshman Member
Silver
Country flag
IMG_20171031_112217617_HDR.jpg

Hello to everyone. I am repairing, note not restoring, what is my third TR3. Starting in about 1970 I have owned a 1960, a 1961, and now a 1959 TR3, with a 1967 MGB GT in between. I am looking forward to having this forum as a resource that did not exist back when I owned the other cars.

tony

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Tony

Welcome to the forum

I am also on my 3rd TR2/3 Had the first two in the the late 1960s. The current one is a complete rebuild that was started by the PO.

You will find the Triumph section very active and you are sure to get plenty of tips advice and help with your TR3

Nice double parking.

David