• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A new UK member

mcsdaz

Freshman Member
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum, so I thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Darryl from Sheffield in the UK and i'm a massive classic and performance car fan, and a regular attendee of shows and events. I don't currently own a UK classic, as i'm just getting out of my 1980's/1990's Japanese car phase, but i'm hoping to change that within the next year or so by adding a genuine British classic to my 'owned' list (price has been the issue up to now)

I'll finish there before I begin to ramble, hopefully i'll get to know a few of you better as I begin my foray into British classic car ownership!

Darryl

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF - always glad to have another member from the other side of the ind (We're US-based). Have you got any particular marge in mind for your future British classic acquisition?

OP
mcsdaz

mcsdaz

Freshman Member
Welcome to BCF - always glad to have another member from the other side of the ind (We're US-based). Have you got any particular marge in mind for your future British classic acquisition?
Hi, thanks for the welcome. I'm looking for a Jaguar XJ12 / Daimler double six at the minute, there's something about a Jaguar V12 that really sparks my interest (pun intended)

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Darryl

Welcome to the forum

The Jaguar section should be able to help with your selection.
I was trying to buy a XK120 but it was too much for me at 300.00 pounds so I ended up buying a TR2 for much less in 1968.

David