• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member from Chelmsford MA

garnal

Freshman Member
During the 1980s I had a Triumph TR-3B, but had sell the car due to starting a family... Last one is graduating from college soon, so it is time for another car that has a personality. I just bought a 1960 Bugeye Sprite we named Evinrude after the dragonfly in the Disney movie Rescuers. Had my graphic artist Isko Kabristante designed a magnet for the "A" pillars...
hgg.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Been running this forum for almost 20 years and finally - finally - we have a member from Chelmsford MA! Welcome aboard!

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Garnal

Welcome to the forum

Like the graphic. Should look great on the Sprite.
Is it a driver or a project car?

Post some photos.

David

OP
G

garnal

Freshman Member
It is a drIiver... The picture was taken on the day I bought it. Not perfect, but a very nice driver with a 948 engine... Thank you, The graphic is going on the "A" pillar...
Evinrude&Me.jpg

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Great looking Sprite. Nice to get to enjoy driving. I am nearly 4 years into my restore. Looking forward to getting the TR3A on the road.

David

OP
G

garnal

Freshman Member
The TR-3B was my first British sports car... Loved that car and I still miss it after 30 years... :smile: Hope you have as much fun with your TR3A and I had with my "B".

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
My first car was a TR2 back in 1965. I had that one and a replacement for the TR2 that was totaled when I was rear ended. I did almost 100,000 miles in the TRs between 1965 and 1971.
The most fun car I have ever owned. Not the fastest or best handling but most fun.

David