• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member from Hatfield PA owning a 1960 Bugeye

Cool Classic Car

Freshman Member
A Good Morning from Hatfield Pa. I purchased my 60 Bugeye at the end of 2011 from Phoenix Az. It had good bones structure wise but in 2012 I sent it out to be cleaned up and repainted. Well long story short it is coming home September the 5th from restorer but not complete. So I being a Mustang guy and retired will be diving in to complete the beauty.

So I will be looking for advise and do's and don'ts. It is I believe about 95% complete. Need to put in Motor and
trans, all wiring and interior. Should be straight forward but could have a few curves.

My real thought once completed I would like to add the Super Charger to it and that will require some of your knowledge. I am excited about getting it back and ready to go. Pictures when I get her back.
Thanks for making this site available to me.
Jerry

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome neighbor,

I used to be a regular at the British Car Gathering in Hellertown and Das Awkscht Fescht in Macungie when I still had my LBC. You find that the folks at the Spridget forum here will become your new best friends as they help you through your details. I hope to see your car at DAF next summer.

Good luck with your final steps, and please post photos as you can. We love to see each other's cars.

And drop into the Pub when you have a few moments to join a discussion or two on just about anything but politics or religion. You have joined a great bunch here.

CaptRandy

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Jerry, welcome to site and wanted to be sure you know of the regional AHSTC club in this area. Many members presently have Bugeyes.