• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

new member from nova scotia

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I spent a couple months at Barrington NS when I was in the AF. There was a joint US-Canadian radar there (not sure if it's still there as this was back in 80s). Anyway, welcome aboard!

OP
T

Tomchillvet

Freshman Member
Country flag
I spent a couple months at Barrington NS when I was in the AF. There was a joint US-Canadian radar there (not sure if it's still there as this was back in 80s). Anyway, welcome aboard!
how are you basil----barrington is in shelbourne county---i am from cape breton - nice to hear from a member- thanks

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Tomchillvet

Welcome to the forum

Is your Bugeye in need of much work? You are sure to get plenty of help for your project here on the forum.

Post some photos.

David

OP
T

Tomchillvet

Freshman Member
Country flag
yes it needs body and mechanical work--my plan is to build a rotator this winter--when i figure out how to get pics transferred to comp i will post some-- i will be 65 soon so i better hurry up lol

apbos

Jedi Knight
Country flag
IMG_0239.jpgTom
Welcome! I noticed that you are from Glace Bay (another forum post). My wife's father was from Glace Bay, she was raised in North Sydney. I have a 1959 B/E that I hope someday to drive in the Highlands and then to visit "The Rock" and drive the Targa. It will need to wait as we just put our oldest in University. If you have any question this is the place. My car was a wreck and these guys helped me make it road worthy again.
Regards
Paul

OP
T

Tomchillvet

Freshman Member
Country flag
good to hear-- your going to bring your BE here - long way-by the time your oldest finishes university i might have mine ready for the road -- lol