• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Forced to introduce myself as a new member even though I have been on here since 2013

Just Jess

Freshman Member
I am not a new member but this annoying pop up thing with a guy holding a sign sits in the middle of the screen telling me to say I'm a new member. I come on here to get opinions on restoration. I have restored a few vintage Corvette's But my dad still has his first car a '63 BJ7. I have known this car my whole life and I am 38. So there is a little about me....now popup guy harassing me in the middle of the page please leave so I can look at a post that my dad asked me to look at!!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome Jess! The little pop up guy is there to encourage folks to actually participate - let's face it if nobody ever participated in the forum (posted once in a while) there would be no forum. Just our attempt to improve the participation level. So now that you have the little guy gone - please don't be a stranger and make this your only post. We want BCF to continue as a viable resource for a few more years and can't do that if people don't participate. So, even though you've been a member for a few years - Welcome to BCF!