• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member in North Dakota

bohuntr

Freshman Member
Country flag
Introduction as requested.

Cars completed.

1980 Datsun 280ZX. New motor, interior, 17 inch Koenigs. Ruby Red Metallic. Bought it new in CA. Promised it to my son when he was in kindergarten and gave it to him last year. Autocrossed it a bit.

1960 MGA. My wife and I bought it in the 80s. Did some rustproofing and packed it away for a retirement project. 4 1/2 year restoration completed last year. Silver Linings Metallic with red and black interior. VP-11 cam from APT Fast. Stainless steel headers and period "Rocket" glasspacks. Wire wheels. Autocrossed carefully first time last weekend.

Cars in progress.

1971 MGB GT. Dated with wife in this car in the late 70s. Parked it when I bought the Z cuz I wasn't much of a mechanic at the time. Just started rebuilt motor for first time. Fast road head by Dave Headley. Supercharger cam and internal parts from Basil Adams. VTO wheels from Hap. Adjustable dampers from Worldwide. Supercharger goes on it in a couple weeks. Will be original colors of BRG and Autumn Leaf.

1960 Triumph TR3. Just acquired this. Couldn't resist and my wife likes it when I stay in the shop. Veteran of Pikes Peak Nite Mare Rally. Great bones. Minimal rust. Will start full restoration when the GT is done. Black on black originally so will probably do that.

Thats it

Paul in ND

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the nest Paul,

It sounds like your experiences will be a great asset to several of our forums here. If you get a chance, please post photos of your cars, and if you have time when not in the shop, visit the asylum known as the Pub and join in a discussion or two. I am sure we will hear a lot from you know that you have posted for the first time.

OP
B

bohuntr

Freshman Member
Country flag
Here are a few pics.

Its surprising how many people I encounter who know someone who served in ND

IMG_5182.JPGIMG_4579.JPGIMG_5033.JPGIMG_4369.JPGIMG_6073.JPGIMG_6238.JPG

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Paul

Great looking TR3. Looks like I hope mine will look in a few months. Except my wheels are silver not body colour. I am going with Dover white (a GM colour)

David