• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Are you drunk?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
For the record, I am a complete tea totaler, but this made me laugh.

ar eyou drunk.jpg

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Hmmm, Seems like there might be room for consideration there! :highly_amused:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
If you can't identify your car in the parking lot,I think you fail.

D

Deleted member 8987

ah'm not under the aclafluence of inkcahol, tho some theeple pink I yam.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Funny, after sixteen shots of vodka, I find the picture looks perfect. The x is right in the

Alfred E. Neuman

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
One of the benefits of getting older is the self-limiting factor that comes into effect on your ability to drink alcohol. A big night now is maybe a Manhattan or 2 or glass of wine with dinner. And I still feel rotten the next day.....Not like college when the criteria for beverages was centered on price and %/volume of alcohol content, you'd get up after a hard Friday night and head to the football game and start the process over again :wink-new:

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
It only takes one drink to make me drunk! The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.:cowboy:

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
When I was in college, the school had a rule that you cannot be in the dorm drunk. However, they did not define drunk, so our dorm council did. We defined that a person is drunk if he could not walk a reasonably straight line with the help of two other people.

Alfred E. Neuman

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
True story:
My friend's first night at Freshman dorms at GA Tech he drank neigh on a 5th of Southern Comfort and proceeded to pass out while vomiting into the toilet and knock out his front tooth.
I think that would qualify as drunk.:encouragement:

Country flag

Country flag
True story:
My friend's first night at Freshman dorms at GA Tech he drank neigh on a 5th of Southern Comfort and proceeded to pass out while vomiting into the toilet and knock out his front tooth.

Reminds me of a guy I knew as a freshman back then, knocked back the better part of a bottle of vodka. As he sat there he slowly started leaning to one side. As he leaned further and further the vodka started running over the side of the glass in his hand and onto his pants. The rest of us sat and watched until he tumbled off the chair to the floor, thought then it was the funniest thing we'd ever seen...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Back when, while in the USAF, I was invited to a co-worker's house to celebrate another Airman's birthday. A short bar in the living room, two barstools, both with three inch aircraft seatbelts attached. I thought it a joke... later in the evening birthday boy did a Brodie off one of those stools, as he hadn't "strapped in". All in attendance had a laugh as the guy got back up, sat down and buckled up.

Tybalt

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
True story:

Before football games did he go "The V" and get a JFO, drink it down a bit and then mix in vodka or Everclear (or in our case since we made it ourselves in a GT Engineering Experiment Station lab what we called "lab grade," the advantage of being a co-op there)? Then of course there was more drinking at the game itself. There were some games where I must have had a really good time because I remembered very little about them the next day.

Redlacquer

Freshman Member
Long ago I ran deliveries for an auto parts store. Older counter man named Shorty was stone sober most of the time til he'd go on a two week bender. 6 am when the bar opened and a pint of whiskey to go at closing. "So drunk I gotta hold on to the grass to keep from fallin off the Earth"

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I was so drunk ounce! How drunk four Marines carried me to my bunk one night. Problem was I was in the Army. Madflyer