• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Big Healey: From Basket to Beast - Intro from Canada

lbcspinners

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi to all!!

Completed my Big Healey restoration last year and it's now a true roller on the road!!

Firstly, many, many thanks to all those who've offered their know-how & advice on this Forum on what to do & what not to do when restoring a Big Healey, and ALSO to all those who work hard to make this British Car Forum a pertinent reality & very helpful site accessible to all of us die-hard LBC enthusiasts!! All of this combined saved me much pain [and $$$] many times over, and very much helped me making my restoration a success.

I also own a "on the road survivor" 1973 Harvest Gold MGB w/OD (I'm the 2nd owner), and a 1949 MG YT "waiting in the barn" i.e., to be restored...

Have a look below at my Big Healey.

CHEERS! ROBERT from Quebec City

DSCN0029.jpg DSCN0031.jpg DSCN0028.jpg

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Robert

Welcome to the forum

Very nice AH. Great to have it back on the road.

Post some photos of your MGB and MG YT.

David