• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

BN6

Hello everyone

New to the forum, a long time Austin Healey owner, just discovered your website and looking forward to learning more about the Austin Healey.

Regards

BN6

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF,

As a long time AH enthusiast, I am sure that you can help many others here as well. Please post photos of your past and present Healeys, and be sure to join in on discussions in the Pub and the Member Groups sections of the Forum. We look forward to hearing a lot more from you at the BCF.

OP
BN6

BN6

Which is the best forum section for the pictures ?

Carguy5598

Freshman Member
Greetings! First post! Restoring 59 Bugeye and find this site to be very helpful for reference. Thank you for the valuable info!

OP
BN6

BN6

Hello BN6

Welcome to the forum

Post some photos of your AH

David

Thank you David, here are two pictures the red BT7 is from years gone by, and the blue BN6 is my current AH.

Attachments

• Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6580.jpg
    IMG_6580.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 11
OP
BN6

BN6

Welcome to the BCF,

As a long time AH enthusiast, I am sure that you can help many others here as well. Please post photos of your past and present Healeys, and be sure to join in on discussions in the Pub and the Member Groups sections of the Forum. We look forward to hearing a lot more from you at the BCF.

Here is my past Healey a red BT7 which I regretted selling the moment it drove away 12 years ago. And my current Healey a BN6.

Attachments

• Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6580.jpg
    IMG_6580.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 9