• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member with '61 Tri-Carb

MHSasse

Freshman Member
Country flag
Bought my 1961 3000 MkII BT7 Tri-Carb from a member of Central Indiana A-H Club two years ago. I've been a member of Bluegrass A-H Club since 1992 (3 Bugeyes in pieces), but only active again since acquiring my 3000. Soon after I bought the car, my neighbor (whose daughter is Preteen Miss Kentucky) asked if I'd be willing to carry three princesses in the day-after-Thanksgiving Light Up Louisville Parade. I've attached a couple of photos and the Courier-Journal article of me carrying Preteen Miss Kentucky, Little Miss Kentucky and Tiny Miss Kentucky. What a blast!

Attachments

• IMG_4676 (2).jpg
    IMG_4676 (2).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4598.jpg
    IMG_4598.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4680 (2).jpg
    IMG_4680 (2).jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 19

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Some interesting cargo you're hauling in that Healey! Welcome aboard! We have a really active Healey forum here so you'll be right at home!