• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Summer Temperatures !

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
105 here today! Like walking into an oven when going outside from an air-conditioned house! Supposedly 98 tomorrow, possible cold front moving in. :rolleyes2:

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Had some high 90s here, which is very unusual. Back to the low 80s now.

Alfred E. Neuman

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Always high 80's/low 90's here. With the ubiquitous humidity and thunderstorms. If we're lucking it won't touch triple digits.
We have two seasons - summer and not quite summer.

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
It's been frickin hot here but now its very pleasant with low 80's and low 60's at night, storms left so we're taking the VW to the lake for a few days.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
This was my outside air temp gauge while driving through Ok City several years ago (2003). Almost would think it was the middle of summer (it was)

Hot in OKC C5 2003-1.jpg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Daily thunderstorms here, garage thermometer says 94ยฐ F. After the rains pass and the sun is back out ya gotta chew the air before ya breathe it.

Alfred E. Neuman

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
I was in New Orleans for a training seminar a couple of years ago in June. I thought being from central GA and living in Atlanta I knew from hot and humid. I got a new understanding for miserable summer weather!
Got an Air BNB about a mile and a half away from the hotel because I'd rather be in a neighborhood than by the hotels. Walked to the conference room each morning and had was soaked through from sweating. Temps were mid 80's at 6:30 am, humidity had to be 100%.

You know the summers are bad when restaurants close for the summer season with a sign on the door saying see you in the fall!

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Crazy day today here in SW CT. After delightful summer day yesterday- low 80s and no humidity, today was windy and so cool I needed a sweater. Rain tonight and t-storms tomorrow. Weather has been crazy the last few years.