• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

UncleEarlsTR3A

Freshman Member
Hi I am new member I have a 1959 Triumph TR3A!!!

Any help anyone can give me to get this beauty up and running properly would be appreciated.

I will def be asking for more specific help ......... I got her running but have issues with the wiring as no turn signals, horn, etc. wires gone.

After market steering wheel had been installed, no horn or turn signals????

Thanks in advance,
Jerry

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome Jerry,

My TR3B actually had a turn signal toggle switch added on the dash after the steering box had been replaced. If you have not already done so, post your questions on the Triumph Forum here. They talked me through many problems with my car when I had it. There are some real gems there.

Please post photos of your 3A when you get the chance. And stop in the Pub and join a general conversation or two, or drop by the member groups and join a discussion on some of the other hobbies that our members enjoy. Enjoy the ride!!!

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Jerry

Welcome to the forum.

You will get plenty of help, tips and advice in the very active Triumph section of the forum.

Post some photos of your TR3A

David