• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

BCF down?

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Was BCF down for a few hours this morning?

I kept getting "this website is not available" when I tried several times after 7am.

Tom M.

OP
NutmegCT

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Just saw Basil's memory module post.

a8108dbc528815fb83a9d7da31ec9bf9.jpg

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
:lol:

Keen observation, TOC. :wink:

D

Deleted member 8987

thought is a bit more succinct that Roseanne Roseannadanna.

Unless we're talking to Army folks.........then they need comic book manuals to figure it out.

D

Deleted member 8987

As long as you understand a couple of things.

One:
There are two kinds of ships.
Submarines and targets.

Two:
There are more airplanes in the ocean than there are Submarines in the sky.

You might want to throw in "the only good Marine is a Submarine".

Tell me you didn't know about US Army Comic Training Manuals?
https://www.astrotx.com/M-16A1 Rifle.pdf

More recently, there is a US Army "Don't ask-don't tell" comic book. I am reluctant to put up a link.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
TOC said:
thought is a bit more succinct that Roseanne Roseannadanna.

Unless we're talking to Army folks.........then they need comic book manuals to figure it out.

As an airdale, much enjoyed that pre-chrome manual (and many of my friends are squids, as well)!