• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

But osshiffer,,,

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
But officer, I always thought Jim Beam soda pop wasn't intoxicating. :banana: :rolleyes2:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
"Yerhonor, I weren't drunk, I jes been drinkin'!"

...he's done driving legally after a third D.U.I. In Florida.

I joke about th' CAB, but never would I get behind the wheel with even ONE under me belt. It jus' don' make no sense.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Completely concur with Dr. I enjoy a cold beer or glass of wine at the end of the day, but drinking and driving (same for power tools) donโ€™t mix for me.

Having said that, I have been told to drive with a fifth of whiskey in his glove box. If I get pulled over for drunk driving, the whiskey gets drunk, and the officer must prove I was drunk before he pulled me over!

(I donโ€™t actually do that...)

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
"Yerhonor, I weren't drunk, I jes been drinkin'!"

...he's done driving legally after a third D.U.I. In Florida.

I joke about th' CAB, but never would I get behind the wheel with even ONE under me belt. It jus' don' make no sense.

Smart man!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I don't even like whiskey, any kind, never acquired a taste for it and like Doc, I like a CAB in the evening sometimes, but would never drive after having one, not even my farm equipment on the place. PJ