• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member shine South Africa

Shine

Freshman Member
Bronze
Hi,

My name is Steve Hine, I really like cars and have managed to acquire a few British cars

1. E-Type Jaguar Series 2 Coupe 1969
2. Land Rover Defender TD5 Pickup 1999
3. Land Rover Defender TD5 Station Wagon 2002
3. Land Rover Range Rover Velar 2018

I like to maintain and repair the older cars, currently fixing up my E-Type, trying to get it back to a more original state. I have fixed up the defenders which are going well.

Have a lot to learn and have learned some tricks i hope to share

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Steve,

It sounds like you will be a real asset to this group. Please post photos of your fleet so that we can all appreciate your collection. And stop by the Pub when you get a chance and join in a conversation or too.

Thanks for taking the tie to introduce yourself. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello Steve

Welcome to the forum

Nice collection of cars.
I presume that you do not suffer too much with rust problems in SA.

Post some photos of the fleet.

David