• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Ecopoxy

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
I wish I had known about this stuff when I refinished my BJ8 dash panels .
Its a UV resistant non yellowing crystal clear self levelling epoxy . Perfect for that super deep gloss glass like finish on wood dash panels .
I just did this piece of Douglas Fir and created this bar height table for our deck .
I spent I dont know how many hours creating the gloss on my BJ8 dash panels with regular clearcoats and varnish and wet sanding and more wet sanding and buffing and buffing .....you get the idea .
This was easy ,level piece , mix ,spread , have a beer , light sand , mix ,spread , have a beer etc .

dougie

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Looks great, I've been in the coatings industry for 30 years and rep https://www.systemthree.com/pages/bartop-coating . I'll be using their epoxy systems as I restore a hand made wood canoe my dad built many years ago. We used it on all our Boy Scout outings and it was the fastest boat by far. I should mention, it was the go kart my dad made for my two brothers and I whe that got me crazy for speed and the love of sports cars.

Canoe 1.jpg

Canoe 2.jpg

Canoe 4.jpg