• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New BCN [British Car Nut!]

SpeedyG

Freshman Member
Silver
Country flag
Hello everyone, I am a British Car Nut from way back having owned, restored and maintained a MG Magnette, a Rover TC2000, a TR6, and most recently acquired a TR4A solid axle, my current project car. It's a native Arizonan vehicle so not too much to fix in the rust department but everything else needs to be taken apart, refinished/restored and put together right. That's where I thought this forum would be a excellent resource and I am looking forward to exchanging information with others here about my journey. Thanks for your help in advance!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF Speedy! You're right next door (I'm in New Mexico). You've come to the right place for friendly informative help from fellow BCNs!

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF SpeedyG,

You have come to the right resource for advice along your journey. Please post a photo or two of your current project, and maybe even a few of your past LBC's too. We look forward to seeing you active in the forum for years to come.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the forum

You will find the Triumph section is very active and you are sure to get plenty of help, advice and tips there for your project.

David

OP
SpeedyG

SpeedyG

Freshman Member
Silver
Country flag
So this is my starting point.

P_20180409_104351_vHDR_On.jpgP_20180409_104210_vHDR_On.jpgP_20180409_104604_vHDR_On.jpg

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Looks pretty good. No rust is a good start. Take your time and remember to label your parts so you don't wind up with "leftovers".

Paul