• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

BRGHealey

Freshman Member
Thanks for adding me to the membership of this forum. I bought my 67 3000 MK3 in Sept of 1971. It sat in my mother's basement for over 30 years until I recently brought it to my house. I now have the engine out and am going through it with the plans of driving the car this summer. My 1964 Healey 3000 MK3 was purchased in 1976 in very poor condition. I was using it as a parts car until I received word that it is the first MK 3 that was finished and ready to sale. It wasn't the first one to begin construction but the first one completed. I plan on restoring this one as soon as I get the 67 running and my 54 Ford station wagon ready to drive. I bought my Bugeye in 1974 to get the hardtop, sold the right hand Bugeye I was driving but kept the hardtop and body of this one. It's in poor condition but I hope to get started on it as soon as possible.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place for help with your Healey - our Austin Healey forum here is very active.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello BRGHealey

Welcome to the forum.

Lucky you found out the history on the 1964 3000 and saved it for a restoration.

Post some photos of your collection.

David

OP
B

BRGHealey

Freshman Member
Thanks for the welcome. Right now the Healeys aren't much to look at but, hopefully before to long they will be. sorry for the two of the same pictures. Can't figure out how to delete one. 20170703_090757.jpg20170703_090757.jpg