• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Jag Show-Sand Springs Ok

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Here's a few pics of the show, didn't have the turnout as last year due to the unstable weather in the morning, but turned out to be a beautiful day. Jags, Alfas, DKW, MGs, SAABs, one Ferrari and a British racing Noble. Basil, they had more jags there last year, but couldn't get pics as the phone went dead, Doc, here's a few of those Italian jobs you like!
Oh yeah, the 74 burgundy Jag with the Sabrinas and hood up is a 97 point car. PJ

View attachment 54237View attachment 54238View attachment 54239View attachment 54240View attachment 54241View attachment 54242View attachment 54243View attachment 54244View attachment 54246View attachment 54247View attachment 54245

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I tried to find the guy with the Blue Ferrari to see if a swap could be made even up, but I couldn't find him, so that deal went down the drain. :devilgrin:

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Last edited:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Boat-tail Duetto!! I lust for one, but unfortunately they are either rusted to dust or priced beyond reason. Waaah!

...and I see why the V-12 is nearly perfect. It still has that dastardly emission control plumbing all across the top of the engine.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Doc, he has been docked on points for having a grey painted gas tank at other shows, but his car came from the factory with a grey tank as did a few others of that year, most all came with a black tank. His vin no. and factory records show it's the real thing, but he told me that some judges who never saw one don't believe the factory records! Shows that some judges aren't what their represented as. :rolleyes2:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Looks like a great show Paul. That maroon Jag is simply stunning.