• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

OK, caption time seems back... part 3

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Susan could have averted tragedy, if she hadn't been distracted by Carl's meat.”? [Bas, have I crossed the line? Please delete if I have.]

meat.jpg

D

Deleted member 8987

It's all good. Besides, she is entering the pool WITH her towel, cover-up and beach bag.

She's blonde, so it okay on that front, too.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Carl, have you seen the cat?

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
"Dear, could I use your towel to de-grease the cat?"

Last edited:
OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Due to the side effects of vehicle exhaust fumes, Susan comes home in her work clothes as a construction barrier road sign and jumps right into the pool -- with her matching shopping bag.

Carl doesn’t notice. His grin tells us he is abusing prescription drugs again. Plus, he has decorated himself and the table with grandma’s underwear.

Last edited:

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Tom Cruise is cooking a slab of meat with a side of fondue. Plus tea and hot grog to drink.

Boy, there is so much going on in the photo. Sparkling clean grill; fondue pot; gigantic catsup and mustard bowls; wicker under-plates and paper plates; tea for four; hot toddies for eight; some sort of soup bowl; the overhead roses; and a fully dressed lady with shopping bag and towel (clothes, bag and towel all matching) getting ready for a dip.

Someone put a lot of work into this! What is it for?

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
My "old man" memory cells tell me the photo might have been used by Sears in a late '60s - early '70s catalogue. That's the way we thought we all should live back then.

Sears (and Montgomery Ward) catalogues - remember those? Like a pre-internet offline Amazon.
And Wards "bargain basement" - an offline ebay.

TM

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
"Since Carl seemed stuck in the Sixties,Susan decided to play along...."

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Jealous of Carl's matching apron and tablecloth, Susan finds a novel use for the leftover curtain fabric.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Nobody could have predicted that the fondue pot would flip into the pool, coating Susan with a layer of molten goat cheese that could only be removed as fast as she grew new skin.