• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New old member or old new member!

Britisher

Freshman Member
Hi! My name is Tom King and am located in the southern portion of the Northern Plains, US. I have been a member of the British Car Forum for several years, but have not had a reason to post until now. I work on and sometimes, actually drive a'78 MG B and a '62 Austin Healey BT7. I have benefitted greatly from all of the work that has been done before by so many here and both of my cars are much better due to the contents of this forum. I thank all of you on the forum for your generosity.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome Tom! Glad you finally jumped in! The best reason I can suggest for people to post is to ensure the forum stays alive well into the future! We have a very friendly group here so don't be a stranger!