• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Dave from Michigan

westwind

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello to all;

Dave from Grand Ledge, Mi. here. Joined about a year ago, and the "annoying sign" got me to post a message here at last;-)
I am on my 3rd TR3A, all have been 1959's. (the year I graduated from high school) This is the first one with factory overdrive, which is really great, after MACY'S garage got it working properly.
Great Site, Thank to all who have helped me already!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome Dave! So my evil plan of putting the little man there worked! :devilgrin: Now that you finally got your feet wet and posted, I hope you'll continue to be an active member! (This place could not exist if no one ever posted :cool-new: ) Be sure an pop in at our Triumph forum and say **** and maybe post a picture or two! I'm guessing that, since you've owned 3 TRsA's now that you will probably be a source of help and inspiration for others too!

Basil