• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tickets to Heaven

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I never come up with the good ideas...

tickets.jpg

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
amazing - PT Barnum might have something to say about this

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Got to thinking 2 things:
a) is it, technically, fraud? Can that be proven.
b) I need to check behind more KFCs!

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I wish it was that easy to get into heaven.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
As Twain once said: "To heaven for the view, to h*ll for the company."

[hope this isn't drifting into inappropriate territory, Bas...]

Last edited:

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Wait - maybe they're serving refreashments (Kool Aid).

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
As Abe Lincoln once said "you can't trust everything you read on the internet."

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I wish it was that easy to get into heaven.

It is.

Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to do what it takes to get there. :grin:

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
That's what I mean, JP. :angel2: Sometimes it just aint easy.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
D

Deleted member 8987

Hey, that's okay Mark.

Normally I don't dig that deeply, except for folks who are always putting up articles by The Onion.

Snicker.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
:eek: It never ceases to amaze me how many people believe Onion articles.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Three friends all died and went to heaven at the same time. Saint Peter meet them at the gates and said to one of them "welcome to Heaven! here is your reward." after saying that Saint Peter immediately handcuffed him to a extremely unattractive woman. "Saint Peter! why is this my heavenly reward?" the man asked?
Saint Peter replied, "when you were five you killed a bird with a stone." Saint Peter then turned to the next guy and did the exact same thing for the exact same reason. He was asked the same question and answered the same. Finally he turned to the third guy and said, "Welcome to Heaven! Here is your reward." the third man was immediately handcuffed to a beautiful girl. Extremely happy the man walked off. The other two men, who had stuck around to see what their friends fate was, were outraged. "How come he gets a beautiful girl and were stuck with these? We can name a few things that he did that were worse than ours!" Saint Peter said, "When she was five she killed a bird with a stone."