Thread: TRA in Blowing Rock NC 2018

Discussions of Triumph motor cars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

TRA in Blowing Rock NC 2018

I wish I had the time to cross country to TRA in Blowing Rock NC, the venue looks excellent!!

Are there any TRA attendees from Colorado or neighboring states who might be able to bring a set of non-rodent infested good condition TR6 seats from Joe Ernest back to Colorado for me? I will make it worth your trouble in beverages, food, gas money and British B.S.

I can drive to your location when you return or meet you roadside / restaurant / tavern as you pass through or near Colorado

Respond to StagByTriumph@triumphstagclub.org or look up Joe Earnest at the TRA event in Blowing Rock NC.

Thanks!
    Glenn A. Merrell ,,, a.k.a. StagByTriumph
    TTA North American Charity Drive 2009 Coordinator,TriumphStag.net administrator/owner, past Chair & Pres of TSC USA 2001-2009
    "The best trophies are: miles on the odometer, stone chips in the paint, dead bugs on the windshield, and the occasional smell of manure!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Re: TRA in Blowing Rock NC 2018

Been to Blowing Rock a few years ago while traveling in our TR6. Being a rail fan we rode the Tweetsie. Was surprised to find the engineer was the same guy that was driving the train at Dollywood a 2 days earlier.
    Tom
    76 TR6
    74 Midget
    www.madbrits.org/
    www.mg3club.org/