• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Took my ‘63 for coffee

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Technically it took me :cool: I’ve had this Lambretta since college.
33DED9BF-F340-459A-BB53-2BA4F8BA7D3F.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks Dave. That would be quite a ride from here (Lancaster).

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
On that it would. I just spent two nights in Lancaster on a delayed 20th anniversary trip with my bride. We visited Wheatland, the Railroad Museum of PA, some of the outlets, and then drove home via St. Peter's Village and Hopewell Furnace. It brought back memories of when I took school portraits in that area in the mid '70s.

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I live about a mile from Wheatland.

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Great pics Dave. I have to tell you that in all the years that I've been here I've never been to Wheatland or the Strasburg RR. On the other hand, I have been camping and hiking many times to French Creek State Park. Thanks for posting the photos.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Nice pix, Dave. On seeing the locomotive shots, thought of this. A "counterfeit" made of aluminum, we use it as a hotplate in the kitchen.

View attachment 54095