• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi all, new here from Minnesota

cman

Freshman Member
New here. I am currently restoring a chrome bumper 1974 MGB GT. Got back to LBC's after several years of other types of project cars. Returning to my roots. My first car was a 1968 B GT when I was 18.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_1365.jpg
    IMG_1365.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1335.jpg
    IMG_1335.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 10

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF Steve...

We are glad to have you back in the fold. It looks like you are making progress and may have your B out on the roads around the Mini-apple soon.

Be sure to visit the MG group on this site anytime you have questions. I just wish I could join you for a breakfast at ****'s Kitchen and a pint at Brit's Pub.

Enjoy the journey.

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
Welcome. Great group of seasoned LBC folk. You have questions, they have answers.