• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

new member introduction

CBCAMP

Freshman Member
Hi, I am not exactly a new member, having joined 6 years ago, but i am complying with the instructions on that annoying sign now on the forum. please make it go away. thank you.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome (back?) CB.

(Actually, I thought the "sign" appeared only for non members.)

Tom M.

Remember - there are two signs - Lucas (The little guy you see if you are either not a member or not logged in) and "Bob" the guy you see if you are logged in but have never posted a single post.

Now that CBCAMP has posted he will never see Bob but will still see Lucas unless he logs in.

By the way CB - we hope you will not just make this one post then continue to lurk. Consider that the forum will only continue to exist if people participate.

Welcome!

Basil

Winieda

Freshman Member
haha, that's funny :smile:
but I'm a newbie, so glad to meet you!