• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Newly active member

Ron WLA

Freshman Member
I've been a member for a long time but never posted anything until now. I have a 1961 Austin Healey BN7 which I restored in 2004. Living in West Los Angeles, I have been active with the Austin Healey Association of Southern California. Although my car is running great, it still needs repairs from time to time so I will be watching this site for useful information and advise.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Wow! Registered almost 15 years ago! Well, now that you have been assimilated we hope to see more of you around here (when activity dies, so dies the forum). You don't always have to discuss technical stuff - we're like a club here. Be sure to jump in at the Austin Healey forum also and maybe post some pictures!

Alistair Menzies

Freshman Member
Hi - I am a new 'lurker' - I am a newbie.
Have 1976 TR6 now beginning to develop some electrical problems so I thought I would try here. Will go to Triumph Forum and check it out.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Well, welcome to all of you (but new threads are fine). Now that you have posted an gotten rid of the little man that bugs you, we hope you will become regulars and help of keep BCF thriving!

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Metanedie

Do not be shy.
Just post your question. The worst that will happen is no one will post an answer. Most if not all questions get a thoughtfully answer.

David
Hi! I'm also a newbie, but a little bit shy to create a new thread)

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Welcome!

Post away - no worries about a silly post. As they say in the Navy, there are those who have and those who will. (Or something like that... you get the idea) Folks here are polite. Much more so that most other forums. (Good admin.)