• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Learned Something New Today - Spanky McFarlane....

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
of "Spanky and Our Gang" lives in Ferndale,CA,not too far
from Eureka,where we used to live.
I always find it interesting on where people like this end up.

Another thing I found out is that Burt Mu
nro ("World's Fastest Indian")
came to Eureka the first time he came to America with his Indian.

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Sorry Doug, Spanky died June 30, 1993 in Grapevine TX.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Video doesn't work for me. ?? PJ

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
Paul, do you see it and it doesn't work or is it not displayed at all? I have several youtube, apparently, attachements that aren't showing up at all.
Sorry for the hijack.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Sorry Doug, Spanky died June 30, 1993 in Grapevine TX.

That is George "Spanky" McFarland - he's talking about Elaine "Spanky" McFarlane who was a member (female singer) of the singing group Spanky and Our Gang.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Paul, do you see it and it doesn't work or is it not displayed at all? I have several youtube, apparently, attachements that aren't showing up at all.
Sorry for the hijack.
This particular video is not showing for me either - get a message "this video is unavailable"

OP
AngliaGT

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks for posting the correct video.
It doesn't seem to work for me when I try & post one.