• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

43 years and counting

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Congrats to you and Mrs. Bas.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Congrats! - We're Rookies,with only 40 (on the 27th).

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Congratulations to you and the bride Basil, hope you realize you are a member of a rare group, :encouragement:, 61 for the wife and I. PJ

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Congratulations Bas!

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Thanks all. She was the sister-in-law of a co-worker who was visiting Great Falls for summer vacation. It was through him that I met her and we hung out all summer until she had to go back to Idaho for school. We ended up getting married 2 days after she graduated from high school.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Congratulations Bas.

SD Bugeye

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Congratulations to you and your better half way to go !
sounds like you two are a pair of the few lucky ones

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Pretty much the same scenario, I was 20 and she was 18 and also she was right out of high school. We had people say it would never last because we were too young to know what we wanted! :highly_amused:. I love proving how wrong some folks can be. :encouragement: PJ

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Pretty much the same scenario, I was 20 and she was 18 and also she was right out of high school. We had people say it would never last because we were too young to know what we wanted! :highly_amused:. I love proving how wrong some folks can be. :encouragement: PJ

Yep, when we decided to get engaged, all her older sisters friends warned that we were too young and it would never last. We were the same ages as you and yours - she 18 and me 20.

59diamond

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
It will be 54 years for us in June. Met her in the Eleventh grade and finally made her my wife 5 years later, so we have known each other for a long time.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
We will be celebrating our 45th in August. We met in a revolving door and have been going around ever since.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Nicely done, Basil. Congrats!

36 years (officially) here. But we'd been together for five years ahead of that.

...now feelin' a bit old... *sigh*