• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

introduction

d1jezek

Freshman Member
Hey, my name's David and I have a '63 Sprite Mk2. HAN7. had her for a couple of years now and as she's had work done, she's become a nice reliable car. i'm not treating her like a museum piece but actually using her like any other car. big jobs i'm paying professionals to do and small things i'm doing myself. when something needs replacing and there's an aftermarket option that is an improvement over the stock part, i regularly choose that.

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF David.

I am glad to hear that your Sprite is being driven, as that is the best part of this hobby. Be sure to post some photos if you get the chance, and stop by the Pub for a pint and amiable discussion when you get the chance.

Enjoy the ride.

DavidApp

Yoda
Country flag
Hello and welcome to the forum

These LBCs are generally easy to work on and there are several companies that have a good inventory of spare parts. Some parts are No longer available unfortunately.

As this is an active forum you will find a lot of help, tips and advice.

David