• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New to the forum

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello and Welcome to the forum

There is a very active Triumph section. You will find a lot of help, tips and advice.

Post some photos of your Spitfire.

The Pub section is a great place for wide ranging discussions.

David

number6

Jedi Trainee
I also have a Spitfire and have made every mistake you can make. So if you need to know what not to do, talk to me.

OP
G

gspinnie

Freshman Member
That would be great. I am trying to find an 'air rail' that matches my car - the brass connector's threads gave out and it longer is viable. No one seems to make this part so I am trying to find how to best deal with it.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Welcome! Most people just remove the smog control stuff from the car. You can pull the air rail completely and just put bolts in the holes. What type of carb does it have?

number6

Jedi Trainee
I think I would get on Ebay and buy a Factory service manual. Factory manual touches everything in more detail than
perhaps a Haynes manual will.

number6

Jedi Trainee
Glenn, send me a picture of the connector in question and I will paw thru all my stuff and see if I can find it.