• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

1962 TR4 - old like me

aburroughs

Freshman Member
Country flag
Just recently took ownership of my first old car, 1962 TR4, here in Wisconsin. The good news is she's in decent shape and runs pretty well. Body and frame are in good shape, but definitely some work to do under the bonnet.

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome to the BCF.

My only British car was also a 1962 Triumph, but it was a TR3B. The geniuses at the Triumph forum were a great help anytime I had a question. So drop in at https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?18-Triumph with your questions and you will receive wonderful advice. And while you are at it, please post a photo or two of your car. Thanks, and enjoy the ride.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello and welcome to the forum.

There is a very active Triumph section here with a lot of knowledgeable people who can help with almost any engine problem.

Post some photos.

David