• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What is it?

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Went to an Auburn car show and saw this setting on the side, I overheard someone say what it was but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Anyone have a clue? You would not believe how loud the exhaust is. Fuel injected V8, one per cylinder. PJ

View attachment 53367View attachment 53368

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Birdcage Maserati.

Roger

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
Maserati replica / copy.
Birdcage, Tipos 60 and 61, were 4-Cylinder cars without that ugly box covering the intake.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Had some expensive toys there, Auburns, Cords and this other El-cheapo, the big D! :highly_amused: PJ

View attachment 53410

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
That J is gorgeous!

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
As someone once said: That sure is a doozie!

220px-Shirley_Booth_Hazel_1962.JPG