• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member Introduction

Comscout

Freshman Member
Hey everybody! I'm pretty new at this but it's been a fun process so far. I picked up a 1970 Midget parts car on a lark and started whats turned out to be a fairly unusual project. Its a mash up with 1970 Midget front clip, running gear, Creative Spridget's rear disk brake conversion, 15x5.5 TR6 (now tubeless) wire wheels, 185/55/15 tires, and a rear clip and doors from a 1960 Bugeye. The Bugeye stuff was just a shell with no floors etc. that wasn't restorable. It's been a pretty fun learning experience and I've met some great folks along the way. Wish me luck...so far so good. Dave

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Glad to have you aboard Dave! Before I retired recently, I used to take work-related trips to San Diego quite often.

earlspoint1

Freshman Member
Hello all I am a new member. I bought my first British car a TR3 in 1968 during High school in Michigan. While in the Navy in San Diego in 1970 I bought a 68 1/2 MKII MGB. I owned that B for 10 years and drove it from the west coast to the gulf coast 5 times while working as a commercial oil field diver. I owned 5 MGB RT. since all daily drivers, currently a very nice 69 I found in Bend Oregon last year. This one is a sunny day driver, so it has been in my shop all winter, staying out of the Pacific North West rain. I have also owned a 59 A, 63 356B super, 69 911S, 72 911T. I have been retired for 1 year giving me the time to take all the time I want!