• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Pub thread list not updating?

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Sometimes I check several BCF forums to see if there have been new posts since my last visit.

Take a look at this Pub list of threads and most recent posts:

Pub page.jpg

Most recent (non-global) post is TRMark's ADA Disabilities post. I made the screencopy just a few minutes before posting this new thread.

But if you actually reads the posts in that thread, there's one after TRMark's (mine).

Same thing in the Boat Anchor radio station thread.

Seems the forum page doesn't reflect the recent activity. I didn't check other BCF forums.

Tom M.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I notice you have made yourself invisible so that other people won't see you on the who's online page. This "might" be causing a problem. (And if everyone chose to be invisible it would look like no one was on the forum, just sayin').

Try going to settings and make yourself visible again and see if that causes your posts to show up as latest post in a thread. Just a hunch.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I replied to a thread Tom posted about his gas cap and it seemed to disappear, at least I can't find it. PJ

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Try again.. I saw this reply of yours just fine.

Still doesn't show here. Maybe my computers settings changed? I checked and I am visible, or so it says.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Ok I found the reply I made, but it still doesn't show on the "Whats New" page. I had to back track to Toms post and scroll down. Not that it's extremely important as long as Tom got my message.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Ok I found the reply I made, but it still doesn't show on the "Whats New" page. I had to back track to Toms post and scroll down. Not that it's extremely important as long as Tom got my message.

What forum is Toms post in?

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss

Paul, try making a test reply in that thread about the gas cap and see if your name shows up like it should now. I just cleared the system cache.