• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Another New Member

KRCaddis

Freshman Member
I'm another new member on this site, I see. I've got a '61 Morris Minor Pickup resto mod I bought from the original owner, Bob, my uncle (seriously) in 1983. Three sons intervened and I pretty much finished a frame off, nut and bolt job by 2011. It's got a 1275, Midget ribbed case box, gas tube shocks, lowered 2", NSX Sentra alloys (modified), 3.9 diff, WhiteLine HD sway bars, all poly bushings, Midget discs, booster, Miata seats, gauges, and so on. Now it's time for phase 2- T-50 5 speed, 240SX discs all around, Camelot 4 cam, 1.51 roller rockers, reworked head, 185 65 14Rs, etc. My primary digest to date has been the MorrisMinorForum...
Historically, LBCs include:
'68 Spitfire with 3/4 cam, GT6 pistons, header, etc
'67 Minor 2 door (Wife's)
'61 Minor 2 door
'67 Minor 2 door
'69 Minor Traveler RHD (imported)
and still, the '61 Minor PU

Attachments

• Morris frnt quarter R.jpg
    Morris frnt quarter R.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 13

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
Welcome. Okay Iโ€™ve been livng under a rock, who is Bob? I know heโ€™s your uncle...

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome. Okay Iโ€™ve been livng under a rock, who is Bob? I know heโ€™s your uncle...

[FONT=&quot]...And [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bob[/FONT][FONT=&quot]'s your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]uncle[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is an expression of unknown origin, that [/FONT][FONT=&quot]means[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and there it is or and there you have it.. It is commonly used in Great Britain and Commonwealth countries. Typically, someone says it to conclude a set of simple instructions or when a result is reached.[/FONT]