• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

cluker

Freshman Member
Hi,

I have a 1960 TR3A (white with black interior). I bought her two years ago from my stepdad who owned her for 37 years. So the car came with an "extended warranty" and a consulting mechanic who's rebuilt the engine a few times.

She a ton of fun to drive and I'm just install the Moss rack & pinion steering to make it easier for my wife to take a turn at the wheel.

I look forward to learning from the gurus here.

Craig

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Welcome Craig! We just had another new member join today (Dave L) with a 58 TR3 he's restoring! Be sure to also check in over at the Triumph forum here!

Basil

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag