• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member Bluffton, SC - from NY, via CT, origin MA

Will Meacham

Freshman Member
Well I'm finally getting to the '66 AH 3000. Found it 20 years ago in a body shop in Sloatsburg, NY where it sat for 20 yrs. Yep - it's been sitting indoors, mostly restored for 40 yrs! I never started it when I bought it. That's the first order of business.

Previously had an unrestored very late model '67 (90th to the last ever built) which I flogged from mid 80's for about 15 yrs. Road rally winner at the Sturbridge Conclave - I think around 1990. My two kids learned to drive in it.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Oh man! What a story! We want pictures - so go over to the Austin Healey forum here and post some pics! The AH group here is one of the most active on the site.

Welcome aboard! DO NOT be a stranger!

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Welcome Will,

You have found the best resource for LBC's on the internet. And like Basil, I am eagerly awaiting photographs. And be sure to drop in at the Pub some day and join a few of the general sessions of discussion there as well.

Enjoy the Ride!