• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member from NJ

Chris Rorke

Freshman Member
Country flag
Good day all,

I'm the owner of a 1969 TR6. I have just put in a new head gasket and rebuilt SU carbs.

Looking for ideas on how to route the breather, yes I have the Smith's PCV that I would like to turn 180 degrees. How is this Smith's PCV fixed to the intake manifold? I don't want to break anything removing it.

Thanks for all the great information.

Chris

Attachments

• IMG_1734.jpg
    IMG_1734.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 13
  • fullsizeoutput_393.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_393.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 16

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hi Chris, and welcome to the BCF. Thanks so much for introducing yourself, and for providing photos of your lovely ride. Be sure to place your question on the Triumph forum at https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?18-Triumph, and I bet you have a few answers shortly. Stop by "the Pub" soon under General Discussions, and join in on the merriment.

Enjoy the ride.