• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A very early BCF

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
I was looking for some old graphics for the forum and ran across a screen shot that shows what BCF looked like around 2004 (We started in 2000). This was probably the second iteration if the BCF look.

step1.jpg

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Here's a memory for you: BCF in early 2001:

BCF 1.jpg

(Always wondered why we don't use "BritishCarForum" in the title, instead of "Britishcarforum".

picky picky

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Didn't find the BCF until '05, I was "stalking" Colonel Barnhill. He didn't respond when I repeatedly emailed him using the link on his website, so I started hunting other means and would up here... straight down the rabbit hole! :smirk:

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I think it was in 06 when I came on board, maybe 05, not sure. I remember the older format and really liked it, but the changes Basil made to modernize the site was very welcome! PJ :encouragement:

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
Wow, just looked up my join date. November 2002. Found the forum using a search engine. BCF found a local gent, Dave Porter, in Albuquerque who along with Dan Pendergraft of Healey 106 fame took on the daunting task of restoring my Agatha. Restoration was completed in 2003. I can’t believe it’s been 15 years. Have no clue where the years have gone.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I forgot that Bas used to use his Jag in the banner at the top. The one you posted Bas is still how I see the forum in my head.