• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Gator

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello to all! I am finishing up a nearly year long rework and restoration on my Victor TF 1800. Also currently have a 1953 MG TD which I have left in its survivor condition as to paint and top. Have had a 55 MG TF, 59 MGA Coupe, 71 MGB Roadster, and a 74 MGB GT in the last 13 years or so. My motto is buy high, put a lot of money into it, and sell low-all in the goal of helping the economy. I have been very grateful for these forums. J.D. Cellars

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome to BCF JD! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you're an MG fan? Well you're in good company! Wow, you joined in 08! Glad to finally see you posting! Be sure to jump over to the MG forums here.

Basil

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Welcome to BCF!

Take a gander over at the MG forum. You'll find another member re-building (?) a Victor.

I like your investment plan. Start with $2 million, end with $1 million, but the fun in between is worth more than the money loss, eh?

Tom M.
(another original 1953 TD owner)