• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Just Joined the Fun!

gmcfry

Freshman Member
Hi everyone! I've been reading posts here for some time but I just now joined. I'm a long-time sportscar enthusiast starting back in 1971 with my first MGB, a 1970 primrose yellow car. I strayed away for a while when I got my 1972 240Z, but had several MGBs, a V12 XKE, a brand new red 1977 TR7 and now a 1980 TR8! I have an engineering background from Georgia Tech and do most of my own work. I am a semi-retired college professor, former motocross racer, photographer and drone pilot. But what get me going more than anything is putting the top down on a nice day and finding a nice twisting road to go cruising! Right now, I'm working on a 4bbl conversion on my TR8. Can't wait to get it sorted out and hit the road with the top down and hear that sweet little V8 purring!

Last edited:

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
With all of those hobbies, you will fit right in! Welcome aboard; we hope you enjoy your stay here!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome! Just gotta ask - HOW do fit into one of those tiny drones?