• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi there! New member, quick question inside!

jonnythrice

Freshman Member
Hey all!

Great to be part of the forums! While I'm not a British car owner (yet) I am a lover of all cars!

I have a quick question. I bought an Alfa Romeo GTV a while back (fun restoration process there!) and the previous owner shipped me some bumpers along with the car that are not correct. He was a British car restorer, and I believe these to be from a British car of some sort, but I have been having a heck of a time trying to identify what they are from!

Can anyone help? IMG_20180301_113706546_HDR.jpgIMG_20180301_113726083_HDR.jpg