• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Peking to Paris, 2019

Lee Harman

Freshman Member
Gents:

My co-driver and I are preparing a 1931 Model A Ford "Victoria" for the 2019 Peking to Paris Endurance Rally. Visit, like and share
www.FinishPolio.com for amplifying information.

Our auxiliary tank is serviced via a locking flip top fuel cap. We're looking for a rebuild kit for it, particularly the gasket. Does anyone have a source for a locking flip top fuel cap?

My partner and I have campaigned Morgans for decades and chose the Model A for its ruggedness and parts availability.

Thanks for the help,
Lee
425 422-5406 (USA)