• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Dior commercial

Country flag
There is currently a Dior commercial with a white sports car driving on the beach. It is quick but looks like a Healey. There is also a quick shot of a white seat which also looks like a Healey seat. Any conformation of this?

PHulst

Jedi Hopeful
Bronze
Country flag
Pink Jaguar

Attachments

• pink jag.jpg
    pink jag.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 99

RestoreThemAll

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
why are you guys watching perfume commercials? sorry I didn't mean to judge.:angel2:

OP
tahoe healey
Country flag
Besides the beautiful girl, it seems to be on every 10 minutes on the Olympics. Now you might ask why I'm watching the Olympics. I live in a ski town and several of our locals are competing in the events.

RestoreThemAll

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Natalie is a cutie. It's much more fun to watch the event when you have someone in it. I hear that there are several Cornell alumni competing. My home town.

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
why are you guys watching perfume commercials? sorry I didn't mean to judge.:angel2:

So that they be sure N buy the latest thing for valentines day------:congratulatory: